My life

My  life

Monday, April 29, 2013

Newspaper 1

I can't wait its going to be a little bit warmer then it has been

The Daily School Buzz

 Today, is the day that I will be starting my first blog post I can't wait for all of you viewers to see what I have written. If you saw the forecast on the side then you can see that we are going to have more rain and on Thursday its going to be warmer. If you have saw the blog pvroom121.blogspot.com it has my endangered animal is a beluga Whale I would like if you would look at it. I have some good websites for classes and kids of any age its called coolmath.com. It's a really fun website to play on for math games and more. In my classroom this year we have done a lot of fun stuff if you need any fun ideas then go to pvroom121.blogspot.com. Were a lot of website are is on the side to the right. I will be doing a newspaper every Monday and Wednesday. I can't wait to be doing more newspaper for all of my viewers that maybe reading. This hasn't really been a newspaper but, I have only done a newspaper with paper and only for my class so, its a little bit different now because I am doing it for maybe a million people. You never know maybe the whole world. I may when I get used to doing all of the newspaper thing I will start if all my viewers would like for my to maybe do some jokes and the sports and other things like that, almost like the real newspaper. Thank you for reading!!!!:) remember this is thedailyschoolbuzz.blogspot.com and thanks again for reading!!!!:)

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks really cool, Holly! Thanks for sharing the coolmath link. I didn't know about that before. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete