My life

My  life

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

This website is to where I will be doing a newspaper. I hope that everyone who reads it will like it if you would like any other website that has some fun games and other things is pvroom121.blogspot.com and a lot others what pvroom121.blogspot.com is about is that its made by a fifth grade class that is also can be called room121. My fist newspaper will probably come out by this date 4/29/13 it will be filled with all different kinds of fun facts, jokes ,sports, and some other things that you have in everyday life I will be posting some funny videos and other funny things maybe like different types of websites. And I may also put some stuff on here from my class that is going on. First let me tell you a little bit about  my class we have one class pet he is a black and white rat. And his name is Lightning he is always really fun and sometimes in class what we have noticed is that in some parts of his cage he can fit through and climb down the cabinet and run around the room it is always fun I guess to run after him and ketch him when he tries to go down the hallways. And then we have 4 computers, we also have different clubs after school like Tec-club it is really fun to do right now we have making a video with the parts of  speech. there are about 11 of use that are in the video but we are in pairs but, there is at one point that there is one person that is by himself in it but, he is still really good that video when we are done with it will be posted on our class blog that is called pvroom121.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading my very first blog post that I have done on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Chesnee, congratulations on your first post on your blog! I'm excited to read your newspaper, so please keep us updated when you finish it. :)

    ReplyDelete