My life

My  life

Thursday, May 16, 2013

My last day of elemantry

Dear Room121,
  Thank you for being the best class that I have ever had. Mrs. Allen I would like to thank you for being the best teacher that I could ever have. Also thank you for always helping me with all of my school work. My favorite memory being with you is probably when I was in Tech- club and you said that you were going to try not talk in it at all when you were taping it and you ended up talking through all of it. And I loved the bloopers that you showed our class they were funny. I would also like to thank my classmates for always being there  for me when I needed them the most I have loved all of the activities that I have played or done with you. (my classmates)

  I have always loved  all the field trips that we have went on together. I will always remember the tears that we have cried together like the ones we  did today after school . We have had fun times, sad times, good times, funny times, and some times but not always serious  times we have always been together from the begging. Now since we are older we have started a new year in new classrooms and new halls to wander down. We are always there for each other if we  need a shoulder to lye on when we are in some sad  times.
 
   I remember when we always got our first pen pal letters we were all so happy. When we got to open them I remember when my friends wanted to show me what there very first pen pals had wrote them. I always thought that pen pal letters where when people from other countries gave you  a pen but, now that I have found out what they are, they are way better then just plan old pens they are things that are what we can keep forever.

 We changed from starting kindergarten to going in to middle school. When we were in kindergarten we liked to play kickball and now we like to play baseball, football, and basketball. We have changed so much from the first day we had walked in the school. Thanks again Mrs. Allen for always being there for me and my classmates you have been the best. Maybe later in the new year when I am a 6th grader I will see you and your new 5th grade class. Thank you for always being there for me and helping me with my school work. Thanks for making this the best school year in my whole 6 years being in elementary and at PV so far. ~Cc

No comments:

Post a Comment